Sunday, April 10, 2011

Projects

So, my first upcoming projects should be underway in around a week. I'm building a delay pedal for my friend Drew as well as one for myself. I'm also building a tremolo pedal for my friend Trey. The amp I want to build for myself is getting put off for a little while. I'm going to build an amp for Dorthia first. Like I said in my last post, it's just a kit to build a Marshall JCM 800 clone which is going into the chassis of an amp I already have, so it should be pretty straightforward. My friend TJ has also asked me about designing/building an amp for him. His amp will be built from scratch. It's kind of a daunting task but I think I can do it. Luckily I don't really have any time constraints on building his so I can take my time and make sure it's right. There's a few things I need to buy like hole punches to make the holes in the chassis and a drill and some bits to drill the smaller holes. After I build those 3 pedals and 2 amps I should be in a pretty good position to do more stuff. I want build a big breadboard with a variable power supply and a high voltage power supply so I can test and develop my original pedal and amp ideas. I'm so excited about getting to that point I can barely stand it. I'd also like to find a cheap space to rent to do all this in since our apartment is pretty small but we'll see how that goes. I might have to wait a while to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment